26 August 2011

Worn out

Sorry, no frugal Friday tip today. I'm too worn out from dealing with a cranky, busy baby with a one-track mind for destruction to impart any practical wisdom.

The work crew just left a few minutes ago and I am a little disappointed. They made some changes to the framing that kind of compromise my bathroom storage plan. Right now I'm racking my brain trying to figure out how to fix it without it being too much of a pain. I don't want to be witchy, but I also don't want to be stuck with a crappy storage situation for the rest of my life. Lucky for you, I lack the energy to go into details.

Oh, and he underestimated the amount of lumber - again - so we have to make another trip out to Lowe's. It's a good thing he's got a truck, because I'd be super mad about paying repeated delivery fees for his estimation mistakes.

1 comment:

glenna said...

If they made changes without permission, and you are not happy with it, you won't ever be happy about it.....it will always bug you. Let them know immediately.... the sooner the better. Storage is of paramount importance, you're paying the bill and you have the degree. Take up for yourself,,,,be diplomatic, and githerdone. Surely it's not that major a deal to rip it out now, instead of waiting.