The next major project I've been working on is finishing the downstairs framing. After 1001 iterations of the floor plan, I've got a plan and it's as set in stone as we get around here. The walls are up, the electrical boxes are starting to go in, and we're well on our way to having more habitable space in our house.
I spent a bit of time today in the basement installing a beam and posts. There was a bounce in the floor of the kitchen that's always bothered me a little bit, and the new beam virtually eliminates it. The house is fine structurally, but it was unsettling to hear dishes rattling when you walked through the room. Now the kids can be downstairs running around without giving me a nervous tic with all the bouncing.