Here are the bullet points for what we've done since we last checked in:
1. Finished making and installing window trim. Filled, sanded, primed, painted.
Don't be jealous of our view.
2. Moved an electrical box in the bathroom and patched hole. Don't ask.
A fascinating picture. The hole no longer exists.
3. Fixed some problems with the drywall where they didn't leave enough room for backerboard and tile.
4. Primed bathroom walls.
5. Added framing for a little alcove in the shower for shampoo and body wash.
6. Enjoyed the sweet fragrance of the hyacinths in the front bed (and did the weeding).
7. Mowed the lawn for the first time this year (OK, so Tom did this one, not me).
8. Completed several of the little projects I alluded to previously.
9. Traveled to Alabama and back for my little sister's wedding. Congratulations, Rebecca and Chris!
Hmm. That's it? Only 9 things? Please take into account that I only accomplish anything when this:
happen at the same time. Most of the time it's like this: