17 February 2012

Crown is king

The crown moulding in the girls' room is pretty much done! I finished it up about a week ago - including caulk and paint - but never got around to posting. If I hadn't been a dope and used clear caulk, I'd be entirely done with it. But I am a dope, so I have to touch up some areas with paint. I'll do that once the baseboards are ready to be painted. I also refinished a toddler bed that my aunt gave me. I couldn't wait to see what it would look like all put together, so I assembled it in the room.


My mom provided the blue bedding, which I love. Unfortunately it doesn't coordinate very well with the wall color I picked (we've already established that I'm a dope). It'll have to find a home in another room on a more permanent basis, but for now it'll do. Several other items peeking into the sides of this picture will be receiving their own makeovers shortly.

No comments: